Friday, February 5, 2016

Chic of the Week #328

Thanks to all who played along this week for our Wild Card Week! Wow, you really embraced the Tic Tac Toe challenge! I really enjoyed seeing what you all came up with. (And made it extremely hard to pick just one stand out creation!)

This week's Chic of the Week is 


with this fabulous creation:



Using the bottom row: 3 layers/flowers/sequins, she created a gorgeous shaped card! Congratulations! Please email me at cdring@comcast.net and I will send your Chic of the Week badge to you!

Again, thanks to all who played along for our Wild Card Week! Please stop by tomorrow to see what Vicki has in store for you for Word Week!


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats to you Steph! Lovely card!

StephC said...

Wow, thank you! I haven't really been online much lately, so I didn't even realize I was chosen, until now. :)

Our Visitors